Welcome to the Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training - California. The general training module is all inclusive, non-profession specific, and should be taken by every Mandated Reporter, except School Personnel. This program will provide an overview of the significant definitions, requirements and protections of the California Child Abuse & Neglect Reporting Act.
You will Learn:
- How the law defines child abuse and neglect
- What the law requires of you as a mandated reporter
- What protections the law provides for a mandated reporter
- How to spot evidence of child abuse
- How to report child abuse
- What happens after a report is filed
- Definitions of some of the terms used in this program
This training may take you up to 4 hours to complete. You will receive a certificate for your records upon completion of the training.
*Spanish Language Training Coming in 2019