AB 1432 – California School Personnel: Mandated Reporter Training Update
The Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training California website team worked with the California Department of Social Services and the California Department of Education to develop a new online training for School Personnel. The new Mandated Reporter Training for School Personnel will satisfy the requirements of AB 1432.
You Will Learn
- What the law requires of you as a mandated reporter
- How to spot indicators of possible child abuse or neglect
- How to talk to children about suspected abuse
- How to make a report
- What happens after a report is filed
- Special issues related to child abuse reporting in the school environment
This training may take you up to 3 hours to complete. You will receive a certificate for your records upon completion of the training.
*Spanish Language Training Coming in 2019