The Clergy training was designed to address the specific issues and concerns of clergy members with regard to mandated reporting requirements.
The Clergy module is a two hour training that includes three sections. Each section will include practice test questions or vignettes.
At the conclusion of the training you will take a final exam which will test the information that you have learned during the training. Upon scoring an 80% or higher you will be able to fill out and print your Certificate of Completion.
You will Learn
- What to do if you acquire knowledge or reasonable suspicion of child abuse or neglect
- How to talk to children about suspected abuse
- Special issues related to child abuse reporting for clergy members
- How to file a report
- What happens after a report is filed
- How to overcome obstacles to reporting
The Clergy course may take you up to 2 hours to complete. You will receive a certificate for your records upon completion of the training.