The Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training Project is funded by the California Department of Social Services (CDSS), Office of Child Abuse Prevention (OCAP) and has been modified by the Chadwick Center for Children and Families at Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego. The goal of this project is to have free training available for mandated child abuse reporters so they may carry out their responsibilities properly. For information regarding the content of the training modules, click here to see which training modules are available now.
The Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training California website team worked with the California Department of Social Services and the California Department of Education to develop a new online training for school personnel. The new Mandated Reporter Training for School Personnel will satisfy the requirements of AB 1432. This is a stand alone training that does not require the General Training to be taken first.
General Training - Updated
- Social Worker/Mental Health Professionals
- In-Person Training Information
- Publication 132 - Issues and Answers for Mandated Reporters
- Español Entrenamiento Profesionistas Obligados a Reportar Abuso Infantil - New
- Español Entrenamiento General - Updated
- Clergy Training - Updated
- Child Care Workers - Updated
- Medical Professionals (Previously Nurses Training) - Updated
- Law Enforcement Training - Updated
- School Personnel Training - Updated
- One Page Reporting Tip Sheet