Below is a list of free training modules available at this time, and also the trainings that are currently being revised. Please keep in mind the following when determining which modules will best meet your needs:
The General Training is 100% self-paced so you decide when to start and end your training. It is required that anyone who needs to take a profession specific training, must take the General Training first.
The School Personnel training module
is all inclusive, school staff profession specific, and should be taken by
every Mandated Reporter that works in a school environment.
- School Personnel 90-180 minutes
The profession-specific training modules are for specific fields of employment, study and volunteers. These trainings are
to be taken after completion of the General Training.
- Medical Professionals 2 hours
- Pre-/Post-Licensed Mental Health Professionals and Social Workers 3 hours
- Law Enforcement Professionals 2 Hours
- Clergy 2 hours
- Child Care Providers 2 hours
- Español Entrenamiento Profesionistas Obligados a Reportar Abuso Infantil 2 Hours